[Dixielandjazz] Kenote Collection recordings

Augustine Daniel ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Wed May 16 16:45:30 PDT 2012

Steve (c: DJML)--
    Glad to see you got with the program here.  There's tons of information you won't find anywhere else, and a bunch of good folks i've come to know over the years and through the internet (and sometimes even in person).
    Folks, i met Steve at a tuba-convention in Denver in 2006 where he was giving a talk on dixieland and tubists, and it was a great presentation.  He also plays a mean dixieland tuba with The New Hot Five (http://www.newhot5.com/about-us/), and if cows could dance, they'd be doing so as soon as they heard his tuba.

    Dan