[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Music Festival

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at hirelivemusic.com
Tue May 22 13:54:12 PDT 2012

Good Afternoon Steve et al;

I think the first sentence of the article says it all, goodbye, yet they want to lay claim to the previous 38 incarnations of the Jazz Festival / Jubilee.  If you change the name and the talent booking paradigm that would make this the first annual Sacramento Music Festival.  This reminds me of a group that's going around promoting themselves as starting in 1949 and recording with Louie, and the names of the fifties and sixties, geez.

Mike Marois