[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: The "Boogie Woogie"

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:45:53 PDT 2012

The truth - I received it from my cousin who has never been a jazz
fan.  To him, the dancers must have been the main attraction.  I, on
the other hand, love boogie woogie, and could have done without the
dancers.
BTW, you prpbably remember that the most requested style on Oeter
Clayton's Jazz for the Asking was boogie woogie.
Cheers