[Dixielandjazz] A new look at jazz from Israel, please read.

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Mon May 7 17:25:33 PDT 2012

I'm going to take a different approach to this.I was not excited about the
has inspired me and countless others on the site came from Israel.
To wit, I have 2 Document CDs that the notes say 'Made In Israel". They were
Bunk from 1942 to 1946.

I have a number of other Document CDs , all of blues singers but all of
these are made in Austria or the E.U.There is a wealth of music available
from Document and I have my share

Cheers.

Glen Page