[Dixielandjazz] Saint Louis Blues ?

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sun May 6 20:35:22 PDT 2012

 But of course you do Robert:    Music is evolutionary and we often promote our Band as the sound of the USA's First rock & Roll Band  before they invented the electric Guitar :))   LOL

Yes it was  a Brass Band.....   which also had it's influence upon the creation of Jazz as we like to call OKOM.......

Cheers
Bart.