[Dixielandjazz] Saint Louis Blues ?

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sun May 6 21:11:08 PDT 2012

 Not necessarily so Bob,  that may have been when it got popularized by commercial record labels, but it had certainly existed long before that time,  Hell some folks have even pointed out that RAP was actually created by guys in the 20,s and 40's   as in talking records.

 And since most of us were not actually there in the 20's we too are speculating upon reviews and historians who may or may not have been 100% accurate either.

Cheers,

Bart,