[Dixielandjazz] Blues question

GIORGI, RIC ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 18 13:56:22 PDT 2012

Hi John,

If you can quote the lines before and/or after the one you're concerned with
that "soul" is supposed to rhyme with you might be able to make a case for
"soul". And there's always a possibility that he just decided to sing "soul"
instead of clothes because he liked it better.

Anxiously awaiting lyrics,

Ric Giorgi