[Dixielandjazz] Likes & Dislikes in Jazz

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Thu Mar 15 10:43:27 PDT 2012

Thank you Louis. The difference is that you concentrate on the aspect of
our music that you favour, and undoubtedly know a considerable amount
more  about it than I do. I've chosen to spread
things more widely and consequently more thinly.
But no doubt we share the same degree of enthusiasm.
Open-minded enthusiasm, I hope.
As  the actress and Maryk (as the actress said to the bishop) would no
doubt confirm, there's nothing to be gained by pursuing a discussion
between the three of us (the actress, the bishop and me) in that direction.
So I'll shut up.

Kind regards
Steve