[Dixielandjazz] Video of St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band at a Nice Mardi Gras event 2011

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 17:21:17 PDT 2012

 We played it again this year and there will be a new one up shortly.  Even better, and at least twice as many people too.

Booked three more good gigs from this one last year , and so far three nice big wedding gigs for later this year from the Feb. event.

We would love to post the video from the Naughty Gras Party but it's a bit to risque for the Radio Station to allow it, we will however get some new photos from it soon to share.

http://video214.com/play/sZSDW0HbunKhS5M160vf2A/s/dark

Bart:

PR Agent for St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band