[Dixielandjazz] YouTube Link to Benko Band (Marek Boym)

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Tue Mar 13 16:45:08 PDT 2012

Marek, I did not say anything about the quality of the band, except that the
new members are better than the old ones. I only reflected to the false
facts and Bob's and Ginny's reactions. Of course, I do have my opinion and I
have heard many others' opinion, too, but it does not count. As a band
leader Benko is certainly a pro. When you are in Hungary next weekend and
we'll have time together (which is not very likely), I can tell you, why. If
you are interested :-) Cheers,

Tamas