[Dixielandjazz] FW: Auto-Tune-- neat story from Bob Ringwald-Jazz vocalist Kathy Lyon comments---

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:46:09 PDT 2012

That reminds me of a recording my family had in the late 1950s -
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir with a full symphonic orchestra doing the
Halleluja Chorus - at the grand finale there is a very short break and some
bass or baritone singer came in just a bit too early. I guess it was
impossible to edit that out of the master in those days, but everybody in
our house would  sure notice it!

Dave Richoux