[Dixielandjazz] FW: Auto-Tune-- neat story from Bob Ringwald-Jazz vocalist Kathy Lyon comments---

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Jun 27 11:47:03 PDT 2012

>Gee, if it makes ANYone sound good, maybe I'd have enough nerve to sing in
front of someone!  :)  Joán On Jun 27, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Jim Kashishian
wrote:

To tell you the truth, Joán, I haven't really used it enough to know to what
extremes you can go to.  I've only "touched up" a bit with it on an odd
note.  Artefacts are always introduced in these "tweaking" gadgets, be they
software or hardware, and there are limits.

Jim