[Dixielandjazz] Vale Graeme Bell

Anton Crouch anton.crouch at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 14 00:03:01 PDT 2012

Hello all

Sad news indeed. I last saw him at Bill's 80th birthday bash last year.
He was sitting with John McCarthy and both of them were very much "on
the ball". Now they're both gone.

Graeme's musical interests extended beyond jazz and I remember seeing
him a few times at concerts of baroque music.

Farewell to a good man.

Anton