[Dixielandjazz] Vale Graeme Bell

Hans en Corrie koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Jun 13 22:42:06 PDT 2012

Sad news .....

http://www.keepitswinging.blogspot.nl/2012/06/graeme-bell-1914-2012.html

Hans

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] Namens Bill Haesler
Verzonden: woensdag 13 juni 2012 9:19
Aan: Hans Koert
CC: Dixieland Jazz Mailing List
Onderwerp: [Dixielandjazz] Vale Graeme Bell

Dear Friends,
It is with great personal sadness I have advise that Graeme Bell passed away
in the Prince Of Wales Hospital today, Wednesday 13th June 2012 at about
2.00pm.
He was admitted to the cardiac ward several days ago for routine tests and
suffered a stroke.
No other details are available at the moment.
I am in contact with Graeme's family and will let you all know when
appropriate farewell arrangements have been finalised.
Please pass on the sad news.
Very kind regards,
Bill.