[Dixielandjazz] Tears

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 14:30:37 PDT 2012

 Ahhhh me thinks I know the problem Bob:

You and your computer are listening in "The King's English"
and the Band is playing in "American English".   Two counties only separated by a common language :))  ROTFL :))

See European Musicians play American Jazz differently, because they actually hear it differently.

Just enough difference to drive you guys crazy :))  ha ha

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
who plays every song in Snare Flat.  :))