[Dixielandjazz] Today's Jazz - was - Tears

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 14:01:19 PDT 2012

 Hey Phil:

It faded into obscurity when they invented louder and faster horns and drums and players   :))  LOL

Most general non musician audiences who actually buy tickets to SEE and Hear Bands theses days don't know or care about those two
attributes, especially if they are young &  dancers who come to have fun and want to FEEL the energy.   It's all relevant.

P.S.  Some of the Old folks like it that way too, if they did not they would not come.

Sometimes we overpower ourselves and have to remind each other to back off a bit, especially when we give the sax guys a solo. :))
Wimps that they are :))
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
"Play it Loud and They Will Come "