[Dixielandjazz] Inflation (was Dixieland at Disneyland of long ago)

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 19:01:59 PDT 2012

I can remember when you could get into Preservation Hall for $1 and stay
four hours.

Now it's $15 for each set and the sets seem shorter. Not quite as much
inflation, but close.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.