[Dixielandjazz] Kenny Ball & his Jazzmen

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:50:05 PST 2012

The Leningrad Dixieland Band (simply "Leningradskiy Dixieland" in
Russian visited this country twice: Having attended several shows each
time, I have not found it sounding like Kenny Ball.  I have also
purchased all the CDs it offered, + one LP at a second hand store, and
haven't found them sounding like Ball either.
Cheers