[Dixielandjazz] Djs and sidemen being bookers

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 09:40:23 PST 2012

"We have met the enemy of Live Band booking and he are us "   pogo

This guys spams Craigslists and many other free classifieds pages daily with this ad.  and then complains when they take down his many posts and posts angry ones demanding to know WHO is flagging him.

SOLO SAX/CLARINET PARTY FOR VALENTINE/MARDI GRAS ( VIDEO) (SF BAY AREA)

 Date: 2012-01-12,  9:45AM PST
 Reply to: comm-xjnmr-2796327280 at craigslist.org

 Pro Tenor sax player will play your event/venue with beautiful sounding backing tracks and a GREAT P.A System. I have a GREAT Valentine book both traditional & contemporary smooth jazz classics. Also a EXCELLENT Mardi Gras book for your 2012 party. Also available for Weddings, private parties, corporate events, community functions or venue. GREAT JAZZ CHOPS AND BIG SOUND. Also EXCELLENT Clarinet player for more of a intimate sound great for small tasting rooms ( Wine & beer). You may mix and match your set-list for your event and chose from jazz, blues, smooth jazz, bossa, Latin , standards, pop or rock. I have many postings to either itunes or rhapsody and youtube (www.jgtsb.com). Contact Jim. Cell: 951-316-9653.