[Dixielandjazz] Swing Dances at Denver Airport

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:44:32 PST 2012

Gmail has introduced "new look," which involves being able to rely
only to the last email in a batch.  Very annoying.
As is the phenomenon of old fans rejecting the young ones and, byt the
same token, complaining about dwindling audiences.
Sorry, folks, we grow old and die away (except for old soldiers, who
only wither), and if we reject the young, jazz as we know it will die.
 And this - from one to whom Coltrane sounds as musical as a jet
engine!
BTW, tonight I am going to hear a contingent out of the New Orleans
Function, and expect most of the audience to be about one third my
age.  And a good thing it is - they are the future.
Cheers