[Dixielandjazz] Swing Dances at Denver Airport

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 07:18:47 PST 2012

Hi Pat,

I take your point, but I have to say that the club being discussed has
always had dancers - albeit few. I agree with your point about a concert, as
opposed to a dance but in a club setting there's room for both - preferably
in the same room! People whinge about dwindling attendances, and then when
new blood arrives ----guess what ---they still whinge!

But then I'm only a banjo & guitar player - what do I know apart from the
fact that I like to see some life in front of me when I'm playing.

Happy New Year anyway to my favouraite curmudgeon!

best,

Louis