[Dixielandjazz] But is it Jazz?

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:57:44 PST 2012

It seems a bit like some kinds of things called jazz I have heard -
being at an extremely eclectic radio station for almost 30 years will
do that. I would put it more in the "Groove-Grunge" family  with a bit
of Grateful Dead noodling at the first. I actually like Vocorders -
much more honest that all the Auto-Tune vocals that are all over pop
music these days!

Dave Richoux