[Dixielandjazz] Request re "Blues Over Bodega"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 2 15:35:50 PST 2012

Dear Scott,
Others (Mike Logsden, et al) should be able to help with the requested scan of the 'Bodega' LP as I don't have the original Fantasy LP S8-5016.
However, from the description of the "badly cropped" online pic you have with the title "Memories of the Bodega Battle", I believe that this is the Volume Five • Homespun Records H-105 reissue - which I am holding in my hand at the moment.
With a great Ed Lawless photograph of Lu in a checkered lumberjack jacket leaning on the balcony of his shack.
I also have the Good Time Jazz (Fantasy) CD you mention, ' Blues Over Bodega' GTJCD-12066-2, reissued in 2000.
Very kind regards,
Bill.
PS: That Bodega album is a favourite album of mine. So-much-so that I am spinning it while writing this.