[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band - 2013

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:57:21 PST 2012

Hello Gary,
Aren't the Nice cuts what got on the Anachronic LPs?
Their music may not be everyone's "thing," as you say, but I have not
yet met anybody who didn't like them.  And I have played their LP at
my jazz evenings many times.
Unfortunately, I don't think I can be in Bayonne in January.
But I love the band!  I remember telling a friend who wondered about
my liking some modernist's tune (played as OKOM), and I mentioned the
Anachronics.  When he heard them, he understood (he does listen to the
most outlandhish "jazz," things like Ornette or Courtney Pine).
Cheers