[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band - 2013

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sat Dec 15 15:30:43 PST 2012

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have talked of the Anachronic Jazz Band many times in the past. And, I
have hinted to a reformation of this mythic group. Well, I am so happy
to announce things are taking form. They now have a Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/AnachronicJazzBand

And, they will be playing in Bayonne on Jan 25, 2013 and are planning a
CD release in the Spring of 2013. I will pass along news as it comes along.

I've posted these before, but here are some clips (again). These won't
be everyone 'thing', but, I love 'em. Then again, I have played with
most of these guys and I LOVE seeing them with hair.

 From La Grande Parade du Jazz, Nice (F), 16 Juillet 1977
Parrick Artero -,tpt; Daniel Barda - tbn; Marc Richard - cl; André
Villeger - ts,cl; Daniel Huck - vcl,cl,as; Philippe Baudoin - pno;
Gérard Gervois - tu; Patrick Diaz - bjo; Bernard Laye - dms

Anthropology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbEho99-8Vs

'Round Midnight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgJvFGfYM68

Ask Me Now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O938dF0sRX8

Bernie's Tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQLzua6efGA

Yardbird Suite (with Göran Eriksson on recorder)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwRFv9K9ofo

Enjoy, Gary

Gary Kiser
22, rue de Nohanent - Apt 332