[Dixielandjazz] Slim Gaillard

Oarkas oarkas at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 18:49:25 PST 2012

Have you heard Gaillard's version of the Greek Anatolian song from the early 20th century (teens and twenties and still popular)? It is really something.
It's called "Ti Se Melei Senane."
But he spelled it "Tee Say Malee."
It is a kick to see what he did what he did to a very esoteric folk song!!

John

John Pappas

Sent from my iPhone