[Dixielandjazz] "Why Americans Don't Like Jazz"- -Paul Kurtz writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 10:37:38 PDT 2012

To: Musicians and Jazzfans list;  DJML
>From : Norman

Paul Kurtz of Jacksonville, FL writes.  Paul is trumpeter and pianist who
plays with several groups in Jacksonville--jazz to classical.
He has degrees in counseling, psychology and computer science and has
extensive credits, as well, in music education.  He writes from a unique
perspective in that, like our DJML moderator Bob Ringwald, he is blind.
Thanks, Paul, for your valuable contribution to this discussion.