[Dixielandjazz] Looking for chords chart ou leadsheet : Swing, baby, swing (or Love('s) in my heart)

Mic (from Burgundy) michelmiconnet.djml at free.fr
Sun Apr 29 06:51:45 PDT 2012

Hello all!

Can anyone help me, please? I'm looking for documents (chords chart or
leadsheet) about the song <Swing, baby, swing>/(or <Love('s) in my heart>).
I feel I have heard this song hundred of times - maybe a jingle on the
radio - but I can't found docs. This piece seems to have been composed
by Hayes Alvis and Duke Ellington. I found records that are very similar
by Rex Stewart, Duke Ellington and Boris Vian. It's not really Okom, but
I feel a certain relationship ...

Here is a link to listen to this piece on Deezer (I hope it will work):
http://www.deezer.com/fr/search/rex%20stewart%20love%20in%20my%20heart

Kind regards.

Michel