[Dixielandjazz] Pickpockets

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat Apr 28 14:55:04 PDT 2012

Bruce Stangeland & Pat Ladd have expressed having been robbed in Madrid.  I,
in fact, admitted it was a problem here.  However, with two on the list
mentioning my adopted town, I feel I must come to its defence.  Barcelona is
worse!

That's not much of a defence, though, I guess.  I would venture as far as to
say that it is most likely a problem in any large city.

Music reference:

Beale Street Blues  "You'll meet honest men, and pickpockets skilled,
business never closes 'til somebody gets killed".

Jim
P.s.  The talent of changing the Subject Title for a new thread is becoming
lax on the list again.  I have twice tried to change the title that both
Bruce & Pat used.