[Dixielandjazz] viva la difference

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 13:34:15 PDT 2012

Pat,

My wife and I also had an unsettling theft situation in Madrid about 10
years ago.
Our only loss was a credit card. It took an hour on the phone to cancel
the card but when we got home, we saw two unauthorized charges to that
card of $99 each. Our bank eventually reversed the charges.

When we got back to our hotel, and asked the desk clerk if I should
report it to the police, he said they get about 100 reports a night in
Madrid so they probably won't do anything.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

Message: 2