[Dixielandjazz] One Night Only...JUDI K

Judi K heartsjazz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:47:57 PDT 2011

I'm polishing up my glitz and making a special appearance singing for an
evening of fine dining and music at the Woodfire Tratoria in Dowagiac,
Michigan, in honor of Franz Jackson's 99th birthday.

This is a very fine restaurant with a marvelous chef  (She makes a squash
ravioli with pine nuts and melted butter.... among many other marvelous
meals)...  check it out on the net.   http://www.woodfiredining.com/

It's worth the short trip from Chicago, just around the tip of Lake
Michigan.

*Please put NOVEMBER 6 on your calender; it's a Sunday and the time is 6:30
- 9.*

Baymont Inn
http://www.baymontinns.com/hotels/home

Please pass this info to whoever you know might be interested...