[Dixielandjazz] Mnozil Brass - Hungarian Schnapsodie

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 29 15:42:38 PDT 2011

Dear Ginny, Andy, Eric, et al,
An old mate and ex-DJMLer, Tom Wiggins (remember him?) alerted some of us off list about Mnozil Brass back in January 2010 with this one:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bfkhyGfQI
Which also fits into our current trombone thread.
At the time this led me to the "William Tell Overture" at
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_srdB2JGBI&feature=related
Then in mid August this year my Melbourne-based brother-in-law, Ian Orr,  alerted us local jazzos to "Lonely Boy":
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYRMbj6U2Ww
Stick with the slow start as it includes the foot trombone and a few other things covered a week or so back on the list.
As Ginny said, entertainment "with all  the letters capitalized."
Best I stop here before we all tossed off the list.
*>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.