[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:00:40 PDT 2011

Hello Bill,
You must beright.  This way, the title sounds more familiar.  A friend
who was there with me said it was "C'est a moi de payer" and provided
the translation.  So far, I have not been able to locate it in my
collection, but I haven't got the time to carry out a real search.
Cheers

 "C'est a moi de payer" (It's My Turn to Pay).