[Dixielandjazz] Free 4600 tunes sheet music and chords

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Sun Sep 18 08:54:29 PDT 2011

Ulf Jagfors wrote:

> Here's a website where you can download teen fake books, ...

I think he meant ten fake books.

> ... including a master index. It's called the "Million Dollar Library".
> There are about 4600 tunes. The last book is the index. You
> need Adobe PDF reader and a lot of paper.
>
>  Go to the website:

http://www.archive.org/details/TDavidFranklinMillionDollarCollectionofSheetM
usic_0

The link was split into two lines in the email I received, so it may be
necessary for you to copy-&-paste both parts in to the address bar in your
browser,

Someone did a fairly sloppy job of scanning all these tunes. And although
the web page claims it's a collection of all Public Domain music, it most
certainly is not. A substantial percentage of the tunes are still under
copyright.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers