[Dixielandjazz] Free 4600 tunes sheet music and chords

Ulf Jagfors ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Sat Sep 17 23:08:17 PDT 2011

FYI. From Four String Banjo list, Tom Stuip.

Here's a website where you can download teen fake books, including a master
index. It's called the "Million Dollar Library". There are about 4600 tunes.
The last book is the index. You need Adobe PDF reader and a lot of paper.

Go to the website:

http://www.archive.org/details/TDavidFranklinMillionDollarCollectionofSheetM
usic_0

Download the files in the upper left corner one by one:
On my Mac I click on a file and command "print". In the print menu I choose
"save as PDF", which lets me download it to my computer.
Tom

Forwarded by Ulf Jagfors