[Dixielandjazz] coffee

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 16:30:20 PDT 2011

Pat;

All that off topic stuff about coffee and all you offer is a simple cup of
tea - day in and day out. Yet there are so many varieties of tea which can
enrich your life. And so many methods of brewing it.

The straight and narrow may be fine for you, Pat. Give me the chance to
discover all there is to learn about flavors and brewing methods which
delight the palate. It's that attitude which leads me to all forms of jazz
and music and life as well.

Thanks again, Pat, for reminding me of the worldly joys discovered and to
come.

Stan
Stan Brager