[Dixielandjazz] coffee

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Wed Oct 26 00:34:29 PDT 2011

On 10/25/2011 6:05 PM, Bill Haesler wrote:
> Pat Ladd wrote in part (against specific DJML requests not to) about Americans and coffee:
>>   Great day in the Morning IT IS JUST A CUP OF COFFEE.
> Dear Pat,
> Sounds more like a subtle euphemistic description of a real Mouldy Fig discographer to me.
> You'll keep!

Don Ingle wrote: Could be worse -  like a Brit fop extolling the
virtues and techniques of brewing of a cup of English tea while holding
the cup with his little pinkie finger out. Up here in Northern Michigan
any one holding their little pinkie finger out would find someone
hanging a donut on it!
Get over it!