[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz Site

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 24 21:40:01 PDT 2011

> Bill Haesler and others are having some trouble accessing music on the Red Hot Jazz site. My Mac is also having trouble.
> BUT, there is a way around it for me which may work for others.
> For example, I simply google search <Red Hot Jazz site Louis Armstrong> and up pop a whole bunch of songs...

Thanks Steve,
That's another way into the site.
I have it on my favourites' toolbar, so use that.
I tried your backdoor method and still finished up with "a general error has occurred".
I think I've checked previously and found that you are running Snow Leopard, as I am.
So as toy Americans say, "Go figure."
*>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.