[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz Site

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 20:08:43 PDT 2011

Bill Haesler and others are having some trouble accessing music on the
Red Hot Jazz site. My Mac is also having trouble.

BUT, there is a way around it for me which may work for others.

For example, I simply google search <Red Hot Jazz site Louis
Armstrong> and up pop a whole bunch of songs.

Or if you know what you want to hear google search:

Red Hot Jazz Site King Oliver

or

Red Hot Jazz Site Davenport Blues

And then by clicking on the various yellow links in the explanation
paragraph, you get access to all sorts of other songs/bands/musicians.

This all works for me, yet I cannot access the archives directly??????

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband