[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz Site

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Tue Oct 25 02:43:45 PDT 2011

Steve Barbone wrote on 25/10/2011 04:08:43:

> Bill Haesler and others are having some trouble accessing music on the
> Red Hot Jazz site. My Mac is also having trouble.
>
> BUT, there is a way around it for me which may work for others.
>
> For example, I simply google search <Red Hot Jazz site Louis
> Armstrong> and up pop a whole bunch of songs.

This will help find stuff while the site searching is a mess.
But Bill has a problem playing the tracks once he has found them.
So his problem is a bit more complicated.

We're running low on ideas to help Bill, so if any Mac
users have had a problem actually playing the music and
have solved it, your experiences might be useful.

Regards

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.
Registration No: 4004913
Contact details for all Quantel Offices and Companies can be found on our
website www.quantel.com or by writing to the holding company.
Registered address: Turnpike Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NX, United
Kingdom