[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz Site (was Davenport Blues)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 24 01:15:50 PDT 2011

Dave Stoddard wrote [in part]:
> At one point, I did have to download a new version of RealPlayer, at which time the music played as always.

Dear Dave,
Thank you for that lead.
Earlier, Dan Augustine revealed that he too gave up trying to get through to the Red Hot site.
We both have Macs.
Last year I downloaded  the current RealPayer update without any response from the Red Hot site.
Apparently I needed (then) the old RealPlayer 7, which disappeared with Mac's 'Snow Leopard'.
So I tried downloading RealPlayer 7, but gave up.
Nothing worked and Red Hot Jazz was lost.
I miss the it, as it has obscure stuff from 78s not on LP or CD.
Encouraged by your advice, I'll try again in the morning.
Kind regards,
Bill.