[Dixielandjazz] Question

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 20 00:59:06 PDT 2011

Robert Ringwald wrote:
> Anyone know what jug band this is accompanying Sippie Wallace?
> Nobody Knows the Way I Feel this Morning
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scwsa_V_fhM&feature=share

Dear Bob,
I believe that it is from the LP "Jug Band Blues" Mountain Railroad MR-52672,
[Using previously unreleased Reprise material.]
Sippie Wallace acc. By Jim Kweskin & The Jug Band.
Sippie Wallace (vcl) Jim Kweskin (g/comb) Geoff Muldaur (g/mand/cl/wbd/kazoo) Bill Keith (bj) Richard Greene (vln) Fritz Richmond (washtub-bass/jug) Maria Muldaur (background vcl).
New York. 20, 21, 22 November 1967
    Lovin' Sam
    Mighty Tight Woman
    Special Delivery
    Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This Morning
    Separation Blues
    Up The Country
    You Got To Know How
    Everybody Loves My Baby