[Dixielandjazz] Question

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Thu Oct 20 00:37:13 PDT 2011

This what Tom Lord has:

Jug Band Blues : Sippie Wallace Acc By Jim Kweskin & The Jug Band : Sippie
Wallace (vcl) Jim Kweskin (g,comb) Geoff Muldaur (g,mand,cl,wbd,kazoo) Bill
Keith (bj) Richard Greene (vln) Fritz Richmond (washtub-bass,jug) Maria
Muldaur (background vcl)
         New York, November 20, 21 & 22, 1967
     Lovin' Sam  Mountain Railroad MR-52672
     Mighty tight woman                   -
     Special delivery                   -
     Nobody knows the way I feel this morning                   -
     Separation blues                   -
     Up the country                   -
     You got to know how                   -
     Everybody loves my baby                   -

Gerard Bielderman