[Dixielandjazz] A Player That Trasfers Cassettes & LPs

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 08:03:30 PDT 2011

Thanks, Jack and Ulf for your posts.  I'm slow at investing in  technology
and tired of how much time I already spend in front of a  computer.  What I
essentially want to accomplish is transfer old cassettes  to CD.  Some of
them I recorded on little portable recorders at  festivals.  Basically just
want them to play for my own use in the  car.
I do know I am at least temporarily out of date by preferring CDs to iPods
and such.
I don't mind.  LOL

Ulf, this is the first I've seen of anything similar to the product I asked
 about in the U.S. market which is why I was asking.  Guess where it
appeared?  In a catalog that markets all kinds of aids senior  citizens.

Ginny