[Dixielandjazz] St. Louis folks...(oh yeah, and a shameless plug)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:32:53 PDT 2011

Youe message reminds me of Bob Oliver's introduction of "I Never
Knew;"  "I never knew what a gal could do - until I had to of them in
my band," referring to the excellent trombonist Christine Woodcock and
to his sousaphone player Sylvia Marsh.

You'd like the band, Ginny - it had two banjos, trying to play the
piano part.  Stomp Off issued a CD by that very hot and driving band.

With kind regards