[Dixielandjazz] "A moir de payer" (was Support live jazz)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:43:45 PDT 2011

Dear Bill,
I certainly am not in a position to comment.  However, I assume that
at least "Moir" is a typo.  In "treat It Gentle," the title is given
as "A moi de payer."  Tha's also what Google shows for the the French
tax sites.
With kind regards

, I note that on my Vogue LP, "A moir de payer" is given as "A Moir D'Payer".