[Dixielandjazz] Video

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 08:47:59 PST 2011

Thanks for a link I could use to connect.  I thought it was well  sung.
Also using this as an excuse to comment on something I have felt for  decades.
 I usually end up feeling distracted and empathic for vocalists  who have
only a vocal role with a band.  When they're not singing, what to  do
instead?  I think it's best if they honor rather than distract from the
instrumental solos.

I also liked the group's set-up.  Trimmed down drum set in  front.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/21/2011 1:55:51 A.M. Central Standard Time,