[Dixielandjazz] Video

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 09:39:21 PST 2011

On 21/11/2011 16:47, Gluetje1 at aol.com wrote:

>   I usually end up feeling distracted and empathic for vocalists  who have
> only a vocal role with a band.  When they're not singing, what to  do
> instead?  I think it's best if they honor rather than distract from the
> instrumental solos.
Ginny and others, I couldn't agree more.  Indeed it was one one of the
things (apart from her fabulous voice ) that impressed me about Meschiya
Lake) The same is true of course for everyone .... stand aside and at
least appear to admire the solos.

Meanwhile Tony has just finished putting some videos on my website.....
a couple with the Lu/ Turk style band (if we're allowed that label in
the UK:-) ) and a couple with the 11 piece orchestra.... I hope I'm
practising what I preach.

Jude

jude at judyeames.co.uk