[Dixielandjazz] Beebe CD.

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Nov 8 15:11:07 PST 2011

On 01/11/2011 20:39, rahberry at comcast.net wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I have 1940 videos on You Tube, almost all of them traditional jazz.
>
> www.youtube.com/sfraeann
>
> I've been watching your videos for a long time and loving them. You started a long time before I did and you've got some real gems.
> Keep up the good work!
>
> -- Rae Ann
Rae Ann, thanks so much for the link. I've been enjoying your list. I'll
have to check out Joe's one of these days.

Everyone, I love watching Leon Oakley 'lead' the band. I highlight lead,
because 'lead a band' has several meanings. Whereas, Leon hardly utters
a word, -- Clint and Bob do all the announcing and singing -- he decides
who takes what choruses, how many out choruses, if and where there is a
key change, etc...

I love this random '4s' on this version of Royal Garden Blues. Choruses
start at 1:30. Watch the little tap leg.
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann#p/u/4/E5nm9FK1m0M

Enjoy, Gary

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson