[Dixielandjazz] Beebe CD.

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 12:39:30 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

I have 1940 videos on You Tube, almost all of them traditional jazz.

www.youtube.com/sfraeann

I've been watching your videos for a long time and loving them. You started a long time before I did and you've got some real gems.
Keep up the good work!

-- Rae Ann

http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann